The more I resist, the more convinced the psychiatrists are that I am sick and that this disease is getting worse.
For the darkness they work for knows no way around, until now. People do not recognize the inner workings of this darkness.
This darkness is also in my head, and makes that I cannot clearly express my point of view at the time of a session with a judge or in a conversation with a psychiatrist or psychiatric nurse.
- It is a master intrigue, this darkness, pitting groups of people against each other.
I am held in a web of spirituality and definitions.
- It’s been like that ever since I sought help from psychiatry.
- I recognized then that I was looking for help from the wrong group of people, but I was already trapped in their trap.
- I was already in a trap of declining independence, accompanied by compliments that I was doing well.
- That is very similar to what happens during the aging process and the circumstances in which older people find themselves.
Criminals are hidden under the steely appearance of the psychiatrist and the psychiatric nurse.
The fact that I make this statement could indicate that I am psychotic, according to them.
- I mean, it’s the way I say it.
What is a trap?
A trick by which someone is misled into acting contrary to their interests or intentions.